Welcome to PPAChicago! The Promotional Professionals Association of Chicago, Inc. (PPAChicago) is a not-for-profit trade association comprised of promotional product industry professionals and is run by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Founded in 1957 to serve the growing needs of local promotional product companies, PPAChicago has expanded to represent nearly 500 distributor and supplier companies. The association has grown in both strength and stature, gaining recognition as not only a local but industry leader in our members’ professional growth and success.
Each benefit we offer strives to fulfill our mission and promise to our members.
- January 31st: Harriet Gatter - “How to Use Quickbooks for Promotional Products Professionals”
- February 28th: Cliff Quicksell - “Creative Distribution”
- March 28th: Charity Gibson
- April 25th: Kirby Hasseman
- May 30th: To Be Determined
- June 27th: Guest Host Kirby Hasseman with Nate Robson - “Leveraging Market Trends in Top End-Buyer Markets”
- July 25th: Kim Todara - “Get In Touch!”
- August 29th: Bill Petrie
- September 26th: Bobby Lehew with Guest Host Bill Petrie
- October 31st: To Be Determined
- November 28th: To Be Determined
- December 19th: Paul Kiewiet MAS+ - “Defining Your Value Proposition”